Welcome to the Jobs@Intel blog!

Do you remember your first? Your first day of school? Your first date? Your first job? They say firsts are important. They set the tone. You can’t take back that very first impression—so you better make it count. (No pressure now…)

So here I am, taking the first steps in writing the first blog post for my first big project in my first job. Phew, that’s a lot of firsts, but here at Intel, we’re not afraid of firsts. We welcome them. We embrace them. We create them.

You may have already heard about us–if not by name, then definitely our “dun-dundundun-dun” chime. You may be using one of our products to read this post right now (note: I said one of our products, we do more than microprocessors). You may already be following one of our many blogs. But what do you know about what it takes to join our team and becoming a part of our organization?

We are a global blog committed to helping you understand what we do, what we are looking for and how you can get here. You can expect to hear from Intel recruiters and employees from all over the world (Asia and Europe and the Americas, oh my!) on the topics you have questions about. Confused about what our recruiting process is? We got you covered. Want to know what it’s like to work here? We’ll show you. Have questions about engineering and non-engineering opportunities–yes, we hire for both!–and what skills we are looking for? We have the answers to all of that, and a bag of chips… computer chips that is.

This blog was created by us, for you. At Intel, we value the dialogue and connections we make with candidates as you consider where you will grow your career. Ask us your questions, leave us your comments, tell us what you like, and where we can do better. This may be our first meeting, but I am confident it will not be our last. And, by all means, share this with your friends. My name is Sejal and on behalf of all of the bloggers whom you will meet in the near future, welcome to the Jobs@Intel blog!

11 Responses to Welcome to the Jobs@Intel blog!

1. Frank says:

I very appreciate this new blog… I’m an italian electronics engineering student and I’m going to start the graduate course next academic year.
    I’d like to know more about jobs at Intel for international applicants… it should be a dream for me working in USA for Intel! :)

2. Allen says:

This blog is a great addition to the Intel and greater recruiting blog-o-sphere! Looking forward to seeing some great real-time posts.

3. Sejal says:

Thanks for your comments Frank and Allen! Stay tuned as we have bloggers from our different regions share some tips, talk about openings and tell you about what their experience has been like!

4. AYA says:

HI ANA AYA IN MADINA ACADEMY FOR TRANSLATION AND LANGUAGE AND I AM LOOKING FOR SUMMER JOB

5. Krishna says:

Hey Sejal,starting this blog is a brilliant idea.It is a great source of information and it is going good.Lastly I can’t help appreciate your blogging style(in this particular post).It is quite informal and an ice-breaking one.It definitely instigates some discussion. Looking forward for more real time posts.

6. Sejal says:

@Ana, If you are looking for an opportunity with Intel, check out http://www.intel.com/jobs . You can conduct a Job Search to find an opportunity that fits you. If there are no open reqs that meet your needs, I encourage you to create a candidate profile so you can be alerted when something that meets your needs opens up.
    @Maria and @Krishna, Thanks for all of your comments! We love hearing feedback from our readers. Stay tuned, there are some great posts coming up! If there is a specific topic you would want us to cover, let us know and we’ll try to make it happen!

7. jit says:

hi sejal
    how r u?
    i am BE COMPUTER+MBA +3 YRS EXP in IT marketing looking for job in intel so if you know any way to get in plz let me know

8. Sejal says:

Hi Jit! I’m well, thanks for asking. I would give you the same advice I gave to Ana (above).