Welcome to the Jobs@Intel Blog – our global community created to help you get to know Intel better. We invite you to meet our recruiters and passionate employees, learn about our culture and discover your opportunities.Our bloggers will write about what it’s really like inside Intel and share their work experiences with you. We want you to ask us questions on the recruiting process, or how we balance life and work, or maybe just what’s cooking in the café today. Leave us your comments, tell us what you think – join the conversation. To foster a meaningful and constructive discussion, we follow these guiding principles: - We will provide unique, individual perspectives on what’s going on at Intel around the world; - We will post comments, except for spam and remarks that are off-topic, denigrating or offensive; - We will reply to comments promptly, when appropriate; - We will respect proprietary information and confidentiality; and - We will be respectful when disagreeing with others’ opinions. - We invite you to visit the site regularly to read all about what we’re up to and how you can be a part of our team.
Connect With Us
- Primeaspire on Tough times? Great for new job opportunities!
- Jeong Julie Lee on Words Are Powerful – until they’re not – Eliminate these words from your speech and writing
- Aishwarya on Words Are Powerful – until they’re not – Eliminate these words from your speech and writing
- yerranaresh on Words Are Powerful – until they’re not – Eliminate these words from your speech and writing
- Vikki on Words Are Powerful – until they’re not – Eliminate these words from your speech and writing
Get The Inside TrackExplore Life at Intel > Step into our world and experience it for yourself
Listen to our podcasts > Hear employees tell what it's really like to work at Intel.
Useful Links> Jobs at Intel
> Job Search
> Student Center
> Life at Intel
Popular Tagsadvice benefits career career development career fair careers CG cg college conference culture Dani diversity employee engineer europe event guest blogger innovation intern internship jobs Keith Kirsten Life at Intel networking opportunity Oregon recruiter REP resume rotation engineer rotation engineers program rotation program Sejal software Steve student summer Tiffany tips transition US College Bloggers volunteer Work/Life