Intel’s new visual computing lab is researching how to create immersive experiences with computers. Parallel processing is opening the doors to the ability to synthesize images and audio which look and sound real. Find out more in this week’s episode of Future Lab.
Connect With Us
- s.mcknight on The Third Eye View
- Qingfeng Zhu on The Third Eye View
- Anil on The Third Eye View
- Olajfestmény on Intel and Stanford Researchers Reveal Peptide Chip Details to Categorize Diseases and Analyze Protein Interactions
- Tony Rivers on Intel and Stanford Researchers Reveal Peptide Chip Details to Categorize Diseases and Analyze Protein Interactions
Tags#IntelR&Dday @idf08 Big Data Cloud Computing Ct CTO energy efficient Future Lab Future Lab Radio HPC IDF IDF2008 IDF 2010 Immersive Connected Experiences innovation Intel Intel Labs Intel Labs Europe Intel Research ISSCC Justin Rattner many core microprocessor mobility multi-core parallel computing parallel programming radio Rattner ray tracing research Research@Intel Research At Intel Day Robotics security silicon silicon photonics software development Stanford technology terascale virtual worlds Wi-Fi WiMAX wireless