Intel Fellow, Radia Perlman, has been awarded the highest honor from ACM’s Special Interest Group on Data Communications (SIGCOMM) for pioneering contributions to Internet routing and bridging protocols. I had the good fortune to meet with Radia to talk about her research contributions and find out what she is up to these days. It was an unexpected surprise to also have her recite a poem she wrote in her dissortation!Radia will receive the award and deliver the keynote address at the ACM SIGCOMM conference on August 31, in New Delhi, India.
Connect With Us
- nhat phat on How do you package ‘must-have’ security in the Internet of Things world?
- fille infidele on How do you package ‘must-have’ security in the Internet of Things world?
- Divya Kolar on Face Age Progression: Technology that can help bring missing children home
- Edilizia popolare on Face Age Progression: Technology that can help bring missing children home
- Divya Kolar on Intel Labs at Intel Developer Forum 2014
- Big Data
- Connected Car
- Context Aware
- Data Society
- Energy Efficiency
- High Performance Computing
- Intel Labs
- Intel Labs Europe
- People & Practices Research
- Research Day
- Social Computing
- US Innovation
Tags#IntelR&Dday @idf08 Big Data circuits Cloud Computing Ct CTO energy efficient Future Lab Future Lab Radio HPC IDF IDF2008 IDF 2010 Immersive Connected Experiences innovation Intel Intel Labs Intel Labs Europe Intel Research ISSCC Justin Rattner many core microprocessor mobility multi-core parallel computing parallel programming radio Rattner ray tracing research Research@Intel Research At Intel Day Robotics security silicon photonics software development Stanford technology terascale virtual worlds Wi-Fi WiMAX wireless