Every day is Earth Day at Intel Labs as our researchers look at ways to apply Intel technology to today’s and tomorrow’s sustainability issues. By applying technology to help solve these issues, we hope to make positive impacts by enabling others to take direct action in their own homes and communities. Together, millions of small contributions to sustainability add up to significant change. Watch this enlightening video to see how three motivated researchers are working today to create a better tomorrow.
Connect With Us
- nhat phat on How do you package ‘must-have’ security in the Internet of Things world?
- fille infidele on How do you package ‘must-have’ security in the Internet of Things world?
- Divya Kolar on Face Age Progression: Technology that can help bring missing children home
- Edilizia popolare on Face Age Progression: Technology that can help bring missing children home
- Divya Kolar on Intel Labs at Intel Developer Forum 2014
- Big Data
- Connected Car
- Context Aware
- Data Society
- Energy Efficiency
- High Performance Computing
- Intel Labs
- Intel Labs Europe
- People & Practices Research
- Research Day
- Social Computing
- US Innovation
Tags#IntelR&Dday @idf08 Big Data circuits Cloud Computing Ct CTO energy efficient Future Lab Future Lab Radio HPC IDF IDF2008 IDF 2010 Immersive Connected Experiences innovation Intel Intel Labs Intel Labs Europe Intel Research ISSCC Justin Rattner many core microprocessor mobility multi-core parallel computing parallel programming radio Rattner ray tracing research Research@Intel Research At Intel Day Robotics security silicon photonics software development Stanford technology terascale virtual worlds Wi-Fi WiMAX wireless