Justin Rattner, head of Intel Labs and Chief Technology Officer, will be in San Francisco today announcing and demonstrating a new research milestone in the labs tera-scale research effort. Watch him make the announcement live in this blog at 10:00am pacific time. Following Justin’s presentation, there will be a series of demonstrations filmed live as well, approximate schedule is below.Schedule 10:00am: Justin Rattner opening message and announcement 10:45 am: Demonstration 1 11:30 am: Demonstration 2 12:00 pm: Demonstration 3 All the videos above will be available on demand following the event.
Connect With Us
- s.mcknight on The Third Eye View
- Qingfeng Zhu on The Third Eye View
- Anil on The Third Eye View
- Olajfestmény on Intel and Stanford Researchers Reveal Peptide Chip Details to Categorize Diseases and Analyze Protein Interactions
- Tony Rivers on Intel and Stanford Researchers Reveal Peptide Chip Details to Categorize Diseases and Analyze Protein Interactions
Tags#IntelR&Dday @idf08 Big Data Cloud Computing Ct CTO energy efficient Future Lab Future Lab Radio HPC IDF IDF2008 IDF 2010 Immersive Connected Experiences innovation Intel Intel Labs Intel Labs Europe Intel Research ISSCC Justin Rattner many core microprocessor mobility multi-core parallel computing parallel programming radio Rattner ray tracing research Research@Intel Research At Intel Day Robotics security silicon silicon photonics software development Stanford technology terascale virtual worlds Wi-Fi WiMAX wireless