Justin Rattner, head of Intel Labs and Chief Technology Officer, will be in San Francisco today announcing and demonstrating a new research milestone in the labs tera-scale research effort. Watch him make the announcement live in this blog at 10:00am pacific time. Following Justin’s presentation, there will be a series of demonstrations filmed live as well, approximate schedule is below.Schedule 10:00am: Justin Rattner opening message and announcement 10:45 am: Demonstration 1 11:30 am: Demonstration 2 12:00 pm: Demonstration 3 All the videos above will be available on demand following the event.
Connect With Us
- gta on What makes a super computer become a super computer?
- Profilebaker on Meet the “New” Makers: They Love Electronics, but Aren’t Necessarily Techies
- gk-edv on The Internet of Things will overtake you only if you let it
- Negin Owliaei on The Internet of Things will overtake you only if you let it
- website packages on Ask the Expert: The Internet of Things
Tags#IntelR&Dday @idf08 Big Data circuits Cloud Computing Ct CTO energy efficient Future Lab Future Lab Radio HPC IDF IDF2008 IDF 2010 Immersive Connected Experiences innovation Intel Intel Labs Intel Labs Europe Intel Research ISSCC Justin Rattner many core microprocessor mobility multi-core parallel computing parallel programming radio Rattner ray tracing research Research@Intel Research At Intel Day Robotics security silicon photonics software development Stanford technology terascale virtual worlds Wi-Fi WiMAX wireless