First of all, I’d like to thank every one for sending their comments to my blog “Announcing 40 Gb/s silicon optical modulator.” I will take this opportunity to try to address some of the issues raised in your comments.
Daily Archives: August 8, 2007
Connect With Us
- gta on What makes a super computer become a super computer?
- gk-edv on The Internet of Things will overtake you only if you let it
- Negin Owliaei on The Internet of Things will overtake you only if you let it
- website packages on Ask the Expert: The Internet of Things
- Jordan on Ask the Expert: The Internet of Things
Tags#IntelR&Dday @idf08 Big Data circuits Cloud Computing Ct CTO energy efficient Future Lab Future Lab Radio HPC IDF IDF2008 IDF 2010 Immersive Connected Experiences innovation Intel Intel Labs Intel Labs Europe Intel Research ISSCC Justin Rattner many core microprocessor mobility multi-core parallel computing parallel programming radio Rattner ray tracing research Research@Intel Research At Intel Day Robotics security silicon photonics software development Stanford technology terascale virtual worlds Wi-Fi WiMAX wireless