Welcome to the Research@Intel blog. Here you will meet Intel visionaries and scientists poised at the very cutting-edge of technology, blazing new trails into the untamed jungle of the future. These research leaders will share their insights into where computing and communication technology is headed in the next decade and how innovations visible on the horizon today could change the game, and your life, in 5-10 years.
To foster a meaningful and constructive discussion, we follow these guiding principles:
- We will provide unique, individual perspectives on what’s going on at Intel and in the world;
- We will post comments, except for spam and remarks that are off-topic, denigrating or offensive;
- We will reply to comments promptly, when appropriate;
- We will respect proprietary information and confidentiality; and
- We will be respectful when disagreeing with others’ opinions.
We invite you to visit the site regularly to read about what’s on the minds of Intel’s research leaders and to join in the discussion.