Hello! I’m excited to say that the Embedded@Intel Blog is back online. We have a great deal of new and exciting initiatives around intelligent systems this year and will use this blog to provide key insights behind the technology from the innovators and experts who developed them. We’re of course very excited about the launch of the 4th generation Intel® Core™ processor family and I had the opportunity to sit down with Alan Ignatowski, Product Line Manager in the Intelligent Systems Group at Intel who led the development in the Intelligent Systems Group. Here is Alan’s contribution with what you’ll want to know about this amazing new technology. Watch for more insights from us soon and let us know your thoughts and questions. – Valerie Scarsellato, Segment Marketing Specialist, ISG
Connect With Us
- Jorge Sanchez on The Connected Car World: Where Does It Go from Here
- technology on Internet of Things, Intelligent Systems and Other Cool Technology
- Eloise on Why Do We Need Yet Another Intel Atom Platform?
- Hipolito M. Wiseman on Why Do We Need Yet Another Intel Atom Platform?
- Do choi o to on Why Do We Need Yet Another Intel Atom Platform?
Tags3D 3G 4th Gen Core 22nm ADLINK Android Atom Automotive Automotive Intelligence big data cars CES cloud Crystal Forest Digital Signage Education Embedded Ericsson Graphics Haswell IDF13 IERES Intel Intel AMT IntelIoT intelligent devices intelligent gateways Intelligent Systems Intelligent Systems Alliance Intel World Internet of things IoT IVI M2M McAfee MWC Quark Research Retail RSA Security Shopping Universities Virtualization Wind River