Smart phones may be all the rage, but when they are limited by the network, no one is happy. Technologies like 3G, 4G, 4G LTE, and the like may sound great in principle, but sometimes the limitation is not between … Read more
Daily Archives: March 23, 2012
Connect With Us
- Jorge Sanchez on The Connected Car World: Where Does It Go from Here
- technology on Internet of Things, Intelligent Systems and Other Cool Technology
- Eloise on Why Do We Need Yet Another Intel Atom Platform?
- Hipolito M. Wiseman on Why Do We Need Yet Another Intel Atom Platform?
- Do choi o to on Why Do We Need Yet Another Intel Atom Platform?
Tags3D 3G 4th Gen Core 22nm ADLINK Android Atom Automotive Automotive Intelligence big data cars CES cloud Crystal Forest Digital Signage Education Embedded Ericsson Graphics Haswell IDF13 IERES Intel Intel AMT IntelIoT intelligent devices intelligent gateways Intelligent Systems Intelligent Systems Alliance Intel World Internet of things IoT IVI M2M McAfee MWC Quark Research Retail RSA Security Shopping Universities Virtualization Wind River