Phillip Davis is a senior writer and editor for Circuit News, Intel’s worldwide internal news and communications intranet site. Davis writes about Intel’s latest technology, competitive trends, and new products arriving in the market that have “Intel inside.” He arrived at Intel four years ago after a career as a correspondent for National Public Radio, the U.S. radio news network. He grew up in St. Louis Missouri, by the banks of the mighty Mississippi River. He says his Midwestern roots run deep, though he currently calls San Francisco home.
Connect With Us
Intel Corporate Responsibility Report
TagsChina Classmate PC climate change Corporate responsibility corporate social responsibility Craig Barrett CSR CSR report Davos eco-technology Education employee engagement energy efficiency Entrepreneurship entrepreneurship challenge environment girls and women green ICT IESC innovation Inspire Intel Intel CSR Intel Education Intel Education Service Corps Intel Involved Intel ISEF Intel STS Intel Teach ISEF08 Kenya renewable energy science science fair Stangis STEM sustainability technology technology entrepreneurship technology innovation vietnam volunteering World Ahead World Economic Forum
- Uri Shafrir on Intel Education Welcomes Kno to the Family
- Chuck Hitchcock on Intel Education Welcomes Kno to the Family
- Jason Jones-Hall on Science Fiction or Future Fact?
- Anjaly S on IESC Kenya: “Can You Teach Me?”
- Evie Sobczak on Ride Along with Algae Girl through Caltech and NASA’s Jet Propulsion Lab